Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:24:58 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: to post a New Topic OR to reply and Existing Topic, you must be logged in

+  Forex Forum
|-+  University
| |-+  Why Currency Trading
| | |-+  Why Currency Trading
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why Currency Trading  (Read 9589 times)
sara
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2009, 04:29:30 am »

Hello

I am Sara. Now a days Currency trading is becoming more and more popular.

I am curious to know that, if I have no knowledge about currency trading/ market, then why should I take part in it? Why should I not put my money in Bank as there it is quite safe?

Thanks for any responce.

regards

Sara
matt

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 09:01:37 am »

Hi sara,
I agree that currency trading is becoming more popular.
Even it involves the significance risk. Your money will be very safe in bank but will remain as it is, no increment. But when you do forex trading there is chance, whether you lose or win.
You must enter in forex after understand it's pros & cons

matt

Hello

I am Sara. Now a days Currency trading is becoming more and more popular.

I am curious to know that, if I have no knowledge about currency trading/ market, then why should I take part in it? Why should I not put my money in Bank as there it is quite safe?

Thanks for any responce.

regards

Sara
chan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 01:37:24 am »

Why Should one Trade Forex? The benefits of trading forex can be pointed as:
Liquidity
The Forex market is the largest financial market in the world, which means there is usually someone on the other end to quickly reciprocate your trade. And in the Forex market, it's just as simple to sell short as it is to buy long.
24 Hour Trading
Because the Forex market is global, trading is available 24 hours a day, 5.5 days a week, giving you the freedom to trade on your schedule - day or night!
Leverage
The Forex market has leverage not matched by any other, which allows you to control even more in the market with less margin. This high degree of leverage can lead to large gains, as well as large losses. Manage your risk wisely!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length