Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:26:01 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: to post a New Topic OR to reply and Existing Topic, you must be logged in

+  Forex Forum
|-+  University
| |-+  Forex trading strategies
| | |-+  Multiple T/P targets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Multiple T/P targets  (Read 5726 times)
chan

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2010, 03:05:00 am »

Hi there, I am using Aeron EA as well as doing manual trading too. Can you please tell me a way to place more than 1 profit target in the MT4 platform. For example, if I buy 4 lots, can I place 4 diferent targets for profits? The MT4 Orders window shows only 1 box to enter T/P target.
Thanks
aeron
Global Moderator

View Profile Aeron Forex Auto Trader
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 03:21:31 am »

Dear Chan,
If you have 4 buy lots. Then why you don't put 4 orders at different TP, each of 1 lots size.

If I understand correctly your question, am I right?

Hi there, I am using Aeron EA as well as doing manual trading too. Can you please tell me a way to place more than 1 profit target in the MT4 platform. For example, if I buy 4 lots, can I place 4 diferent targets for profits? The MT4 Orders window shows only 1 box to enter T/P target.
Thanks
Aeron Support
support@aeroninfo.com
chan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 04:14:25 am »

I mean that, if I bought 4 lots by placing a single order and order executes. Now if I want to set different take profit for each lot (i.e. 4 different T/P), how can I do that?
Thanks
aeron
Global Moderator

View Profile Aeron Forex Auto Trader
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 09:52:42 pm »

Ohh, now I got your question.

It is not possible to put 4 TP at once for a single ticket[order] in metatrader4 [MT4] termianl.
It can done only with the help of any Expert Advisor.

If you want manually, then, you can Partially close your ticket 4 times, each of 1 lots at different TPs.

Thank you

I mean that, if I bought 4 lots by placing a single order and order executes. Now if I want to set different take profit for each lot (i.e. 4 different T/P), how can I do that?
Thanks
Aeron Support
support@aeroninfo.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length