Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:01:08 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: to post a New Topic OR to reply and Existing Topic, you must be logged in

+  Forex Forum
|-+  Performance/Results of Aeron
| |-+  EA Performance & it's mechanism
| | |-+  Different lot size in same amount with different broker
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Different lot size in same amount with different broker  (Read 5431 times)
GMforex
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2009, 01:52:19 pm »

I am running Aeron EA on 2 demo accounts with InstaTrader & Prime4x. Both A/Cs were initially deposited with $3000. On InstaTrader EA opened a lot of size 0.20 while on Prime4x the opened lot size was 0.02 within same balance ($3000). Why has the EA decreased the lot sizes on the Prime4x metatrader platform?  Both brokers allowing 4 digits trades (i.e. Euro price upto 4 decimal places). I have setted FreeMargin_for_AutoLots = 1.0 for both the accounts. I am unable to understand. Please clarify. Thanks.
GM
machala

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 08:09:06 pm »

Hi GMforex,
As you are concern about different lots size on same amount $3000 with Instatrader & Prime4x, so you may understand it's working as follows:
  • It can happen only when AutoLots=TRUE
  • Now suppose you set 1% margin to the parameter FreeMargin-for-AutoLots, now it will use the 1% of $3000 i.e. $30 for calculating lots size. May be in Instatrader it can open atmost 0.2 lots in $30 while in case Prime4x it can open atmost only 0.02 in $30.
  • Don't be confused with 4-digit & 5-digit, Aeron EA automatic recognizes this, and it doesn't affect the working of EA in anyway.

machala
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length