Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:48:32 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: to post a New Topic OR to reply and Existing Topic, you must be logged in

+  Forex Forum
|-+  FAQs & EA settings
| |-+  Aeron EA settings
| | |-+  New optimized settings introduced from Aeron
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New optimized settings introduced from Aeron  (Read 12159 times)
admin
Administrator

View Profile Aeron Forex Auto Trader
« on: February 23, 2010, 04:00:44 am »

Hello to all,

Aeron has introduced the new set of optimized settings for the following versions:
1). AeronRobot_EURUSD-r9.04.ex4  [life time version]
2). AeronRobot_EURUSD-d3.06.ex4  [30 days license]

Settings are:
First_Lots_Size=0.0
Lots_Increment_Factor=2.667
PositionsGap=150
PositionsGap_Factor=1
MaxTrades=10
TakeProfit=19
Stoploss=1000
Hedging=true

Above settings appears more optimized & more consistent, you may use these.

Please feel free to discuss here about settings & its optimization.

Aeron wishes you a very successful forex trading.
Hemant
Aeron Info
http://www.aeroninfo.com
goodfx
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 10:16:10 pm »

recently I bought it. it has same settings as you mentioned here.
you are saying all are well optimized. but still I want to set the lots size myself, please help me that how should I decide lots size.

thank you
Hemant

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 10:20:48 pm »

Hi, good morning!

suppose you account is with prime4x, its providing micro lots [i.e. 0.01].
therefore minimum lots size will be 0.02 [twice of the minimum allowed lots size by your broker], so if you set First_Lots_Size=0.01, it will automatically take it as 0.02.

Important:
First_Lots_Size should be in the multiple of 2 X [minimum allowed lots size by your broker]
say,
- if your broker allows 0.01 lots then First_Lots_Size should be like 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 1.14 etc.  [it shouldn't be like 0.03 OR 0.07 OR 1.11 etc......]
- but if your broker allows 0.10 lots then First_Lots_Size should be like 0.20, 0.40, 0.80, 1.20, 1.80 etc.  [it shouldn't be like 0.10 OR 0.70 OR 1.30 etc......]

{I have modified the above paragraph tagged with "Important", previously it was not stated clearly}

you are saying all are well optimized. but still I want to set the lots size myself, please help me that how should I decide lots size.

thank you
Hemant
Aeron Info
elice
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 10:24:23 pm »

I am newbie for Aeron EA, just bought it.

after reading this topic I am using all default settings except First_Lots_Size=0.02
because i want to work with minimum lots on my account.
hope I am doing everything ok.

elice :)
goodfx
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 10:29:09 pm »

Dear Hemant,
thanks for very prompt response.
but suppose I set it First_Lots_Size=1.0 so how I come to know that it is not risky for me or you can understand that I want to know the upper limit of lots size which is safe for me.

ragards,

Hi, good morning!

therefore minimum lots size will be 0.02 [twice of the minimum allowed lots size by your broker], so if you set First_Lots_Size=0.01, it will automatically take it as 0.02.
for best performance First_Lots_Size should be in the multiple of 2, for eg, 0.02, 0.04, 0.10, 1.2 etc. .........

So if you want to work with lowest possible lots size, then we would suggest you to set First_Lots_Size=0.02

thank you
Hemant

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 10:43:25 pm »

Use the following system to set the max lots size:
suppose your broker is Prime4x,
and it needs $10 to open the minimum lots size[0.01] on 1:100 leverage,
so multiply the $10 with 100, i.e. $10 X 100 = $1000
now on $1000 balance you may set First_Lots_Size=0.02   [do not go more than 0.02 on this balance]

similarly on every increment of $1000 you can increase the lots size by 0.02, for eg, if your balance is $3000, you can set First_Lots_Size=0.06,

Hemant

Dear Hemant,
but suppose I set it First_Lots_Size=1.0 so how I come to know that it is not risky for me or you can understand that I want to know the upper limit of lots size which is safe for me.

ragards,

Hi, good morning!

for best performance First_Lots_Size should be in the multiple of 2, for eg, 0.02, 0.04, 0.10, 1.2 etc. .........

So if you want to work with lowest possible lots size, then we would suggest you to set First_Lots_Size=0.02

thank you
Hemant
Aeron Info
goodfx
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 10:49:01 pm »

thank you Hemant, I got it,
still I will set the small lots size for extremely safe trading.
thanks once again,

now on $1000 balance you may set First_Lots_Size=0.02   [do not go more than 0.02 on this balance]

similarly on every increment of $1000 you can increase the lots size by 0.02, for eg, if your balance is $3000, you can set First_Lots_Size=0.06,

Hemant

Dear Hemant,

ragards,

Hi, good morning!

thank you
Hemant

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 10:54:13 pm »

It will be very good.
Wish you good luck,

thank you Hemant, I got it,
still I will set the small lots size for extremely safe trading.
thanks once again,

Hemant

Dear Hemant,

ragards,

Hi, good morning!

thank you
Hemant
Aeron Info
Wayne

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 04:40:07 pm »

I'm a newbie and was wondering:

With a $1,000 account balance and 400:1 leverage, would you use these same default settings?

goodfx
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 06:20:42 pm »

Hi Wayne. I am using all default settings but First_Lots_Size=0.02
My broker is alpari-UK with 5K balance.
I set lots size 0.02 because if it is 0.0 then it opens big lots but I want to trade on small & my defined lots size.

I'm a newbie and was wondering:

With a $1,000 account balance and 400:1 leverage, would you use these same default settings?
aeron
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 06:44:08 pm »

Hello Wayne,
Welcome to Aeron.
It doesn't matter that what leverage do you have for Aeron EA. It will open same lots sizes on 400:1 OR 100:1 leverage. Internally it consider only 100:1 leverage.

Suppose you have $4000 in your account with 400:1 leverage, hence Aeron EA assumes only $4000 / 4 = $1000 in your account while calculating the lots size.

Also lots size calculation varies with broker to broker & account type micro/mini/standard.
Aeron Support
support@aeroninfo.com
Wayne

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 07:22:54 pm »

With a $1000 account balance would you open an account with a broker that offers micro lots (.01) or would the EA still work okay (and not wipe out the account) with a broker that only offers 0.1 lots as the smallest lot size?
aeron
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2010, 08:39:32 pm »

Hello Wayne,
With $1000 balance you should choose a broker who needs approx between $10 & $20 to open the minimum lots size {whether it is 0.01 or 0.10}

because minimum margin should be in your account is calculated as:
[margin required to open minimum allowed lots by your broker] X 75

So just check the amount, which broker needs to open 0.01 lots.
Because it is quite different from broker to broker & as per account type [micro/mini/standard]
For eg. Alpari-UK, forex.com etc. need approx $14 to open 0.01, while Prime4x needs $10 to open 0.01

At last simply I say that, you should choose broker who allowed micro lots 0.01 & money required to open 0.01 is approx $10 - $20

With a $1000 account balance would you open an account with a broker that offers micro lots (.01) or would the EA still work okay (and not wipe out the account) with a broker that only offers 0.1 lots as the smallest lot size?
Aeron Support
support@aeroninfo.com
tiberus7
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 03:58:20 pm »

Hi All

I am new, so just have a question, please.

Is the 1000 s/l ok, or is this too large? Just seems too huge, as if it is hit, it will cost big money?

Please clarify?

Hello to all,

Aeron has introduced the new set of optimized settings for the following versions:

Settings are:
First_Lots_Size=0.0
PositionsGap=150
PositionsGap_Factor=1
MaxTrades=10
TakeProfit=19
Stoploss=1000
Hedging=true

admin
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 12:00:10 am »

In default settings SL=1000 pips
It seems very high, but it is not, because...
Aeron EA also uses internally SL & TP. When there are more then one buy (or sell) positions then it partially closes some buy (or sell) positions at market price. Thatswhy mostly you see it hits the 160 - 180 stoploss. It is very very rare or you can say it will not hit the 1000 pips SL.

Hi All

I am new, so just have a question, please.

Is the 1000 s/l ok, or is this too large? Just seems too huge, as if it is hit, it will cost big money?

Please clarify?

Hello to all,

Settings are:
First_Lots_Size=0.0
PositionsGap=150
PositionsGap_Factor=1
MaxTrades=10
TakeProfit=19
Stoploss=1000
Hedging=true

Hemant
Aeron Info
http://www.aeroninfo.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length