Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:15:44 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: to post a New Topic OR to reply and Existing Topic, you must be logged in

+  Forex Forum
|-+  FAQs & EA settings
| |-+  Frequently asked questions
| | |-+  Number of Trades
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Number of Trades  (Read 7645 times)
tiberus7
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2010, 11:19:18 pm »

Hmmm, I bought Aeron a few days ago, and have posted in this forum a few days ago, and emailed the developer, but no responses to either.

I also noticed that the last post in here, is a few months old.  Around August, nothing after this.  Is this forum still active, please?

*I have MaxTrades at 10, but there is never anymore than two trades opened at the most.  Usually, a trade and a hedge.  What happened to more than two trades being opened??

Please respond.
admin
Administrator

View Profile Aeron Forex Auto Trader
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 11:48:41 pm »

MaxTrades=10 means EA can open atmost 10 trades during averaging. For eg. if there is a BUY position & it comes in loss (greater than or equal to PositionsGap=150) then EA will open one more BUY position and so on......  So there will be 150+ pips gap in successively two BUY positions and same thing for SELL positions.

Hmmm, I bought Aeron a few days ago, and have posted in this forum a few days ago, and emailed the developer, but no responses to either.

I also noticed that the last post in here, is a few months old.  Around August, nothing after this.  Is this forum still active, please?

*I have MaxTrades at 10, but there is never anymore than two trades opened at the most.  Usually, a trade and a hedge.  What happened to more than two trades being opened??

Please respond.

Hemant
Aeron Info
http://www.aeroninfo.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length