Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:33:56 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: to post a New Topic OR to reply and Existing Topic, you must be logged in

+  Forex Forum
|-+  Performance/Results of Aeron
| |-+  results of EA
| | |-+  its working
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: its working  (Read 5009 times)
alik

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2010, 06:41:01 am »

The week before last week was flat. There was no loss no profit. But last week and current week is going very good. I earned $1500+ on my 20K account.
really its working.
successtrader
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 09:56:02 am »

I got this nice ea and  glad :D I found it.
jlcgarcia
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 07:29:28 am »

Good evening:

I gave been watching the performance of this robot in the forward testing that you have in your webpage. And although I think is very honest from you to show the forward test, I think the results of the new robot are poor at the moment. Could you clarify that?

Perhaps the robot need and indicator that stops from taking long positions in the Euro at the moment. Dont you agree?
aeron
Global Moderator

View Profile Aeron Forex Auto Trader
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 10:49:15 am »

Dear jlcgarcia,
Aeron EA uses signal based trading. Aeron EA uses indicators to take buy/sell decisions.
It uses 1-minute time-frame to analyse the trend.
With the help of news/events & long term trend you can say that these days it shouldn't go for long, but it is hard to decide for a scalper robot who uses 1-minute time-frame.

As per the experiences, profitable trades are much higher then losing trades.

We continuous work on Aeron EA to enhance it & release the new version at no extra cost to our members.

Good evening:

I gave been watching the performance of this robot in the forward testing that you have in your webpage. And although I think is very honest from you to show the forward test, I think the results of the new robot are poor at the moment. Could you clarify that?

Perhaps the robot need and indicator that stops from taking long positions in the Euro at the moment. Dont you agree?
Aeron Support
support@aeroninfo.com
goodfx
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 08:53:39 am »

I am very happy with aeron. This is the only ea which I get, which is truly profitable.
Thank you aeron.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length