Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:29:05 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: to post a New Topic OR to reply and Existing Topic, you must be logged in

+  Forex Forum
|-+  FAQs & EA settings
| |-+  Aeron EA settings
| | |-+  EA settings change..........
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EA settings change..........  (Read 4444 times)
fxspider
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2010, 11:49:44 am »

Just now I bought life membership. EA is attached with one real money a/c for $15800. Now I am going to deposit $15000 more in the same a/c. There is one sell position opened. I want to increase the First_Lots_Size value. Can I change the First_Lots_Size right now or have to wait for closing the opened SELL position?
aeron
Global Moderator

View Profile Aeron Forex Auto Trader
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 04:09:51 am »

If you are going to change the lots size when it is still in few open trades, then take care the following:
  • If you are increasing the lots size (say from 0.02 to 0.04) then there is no problem with already opened positions
  • If you are decreasing the lots size (say from 0.04 to 0.02) then you first should close the opened trades otherwise these opened positions may result some unwanted loss.

Just now I bought life membership. EA is attached with one real money a/c for $15800. Now I am going to deposit $15000 more in the same a/c. There is one sell position opened. I want to increase the First_Lots_Size value. Can I change the First_Lots_Size right now or have to wait for closing the opened SELL position?
Aeron Support
support@aeroninfo.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length