Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:58:03 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: to post a New Topic OR to reply and Existing Topic, you must be logged in

+  Forex Forum
|-+  Leverage & Free Margin requirements
| |-+  free margin reqiurement for EA
| | |-+  How much money need to trade with Aeron EA?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How much money need to trade with Aeron EA?  (Read 8401 times)
aeron
Global Moderator

View Profile Aeron Forex Auto Trader
« on: December 06, 2009, 11:35:31 am »

Recomendation of Aeron's:

Free margin should be atleast 100 times of the amount needed to open base-lot.
For eg. if you want to start trading with Aeron EA from 0.10 lots size, and your broker needs $25.00 to open 0.10 lots size, then you should have atleast 100 X $25.00 = $2,500 in your account.
Aeron Support
support@aeroninfo.com
compton
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 11:56:51 am »

I have deposited $1200 in my live a/c for trading and installed EA successfully. EA has started trading and performing well.
But there is a message "free margin should be around $1500" is displaying on upper left corner.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I have to take any action?

Thanks & regards
Hemant

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 12:05:22 pm »

Hi compton,
As Aeron does averaging(martingale system), so there should be sufficent margin to hold positions.

You are getting the message "free margin should be around $1500"; It is minimum recommended margin for your account, you may deposit later, but you should cautious about this.
Hemant
Aeron Info
Wayne

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 07:28:31 pm »

I just installed on a demo account with $1,000 balance and all default settings with 500:1 leverage.

The message in the top left corner says Free Margin Should be at Least 10259 (recommended)

What should I do differently?
aeron
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 08:20:47 pm »

Wayne
margin requirement vary with different brokers.

Minimum recommended margin for Aeron EA with a perticular broker is calculated as:
[margin required to open the minimum allowed lots size by the broker on 100:1 leverage] X 75
for eg. if your broker needs $14 to open its minimum allowed lots size say 0.10 on 100:1 leverage, then margin should be $14 X 75 = $1050

Note: in the upper left portion of the chart indicates the minimum recommended amount for safe side, however it will work properly if there is less amount then this notification. It is just message, & doesn't effect the trading. Big amount requires in case when currency suddenly moves in one direction like 1000+ pips without retracement.

I just installed on a demo account with $1,000 balance and all default settings with 500:1 leverage.

The message in the top left corner says Free Margin Should be at Least 10259 (recommended)

What should I do differently?
Aeron Support
support@aeroninfo.com
Wayne

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 08:39:09 pm »

Thank you
Shelly
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 11:01:00 am »

Humm exactly. when I opened my demo a/c with $800 on FXDD (leverage 100:1), there was an alert like "free margin should be at Least 1017" on the left upper corner. But when I opened another demo a/c with $2000, the message was removed.
anyways I am Life time member.
Hemant

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 11:29:56 am »

Hi Shelly,
No, as you are saying with $2000 message was removed, so I want to clear that it will not. May be your char was not refreshed properly.
It will remain continuously on any amount. It is only a informative message regardless the amount in your account.

Humm exactly. when I opened my demo a/c with $800 on FXDD (leverage 100:1), there was an alert like "free margin should be at Least 1017" on the left upper corner. But when I opened another demo a/c with $2000, the message was removed.
anyways I am Life time member.
Hemant
Aeron Info
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length