Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:30:15 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: to post a New Topic OR to reply and Existing Topic, you must be logged in

+  Forex Forum
|-+  Performance/Results of Aeron
| |-+  EA Performance & it's mechanism
| | |-+  Can it wipe my account?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Can it wipe my account?  (Read 13834 times)
ray436
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2010, 03:13:34 am »

Hi friends,
Presently I am using it on demo and thinking to buy its lifetime version.

It is looking good, but still I have doubt, Can it wipe my account in any bad case?
I am asking this because I read several articles on internet that martingale is very dangerous and your account may wiped out by this technique, so friends help me to take the right decision. I join this forum to meet the real & experienced users of aeron EA.

regards
rayban
matt

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 09:26:37 am »

Hi Ray,
I am using this EA with Stoploss=600
So by this setting my account is safe, I can be assure that it will not wipe out, it will just hit the SL. But as my exp. with this EA normally 600 pips SL will not hit, it will hit very rarely.
In prev. version of aeron ea there was no SL setting, but in new version it is.
So it is not only a martingale ea, it is more & more beyond martingale. So no need to worry by reading such articles that martingale is dangerous.

matt ::)

Hi friends,
Presently I am using it on demo and thinking to buy its lifetime version.

It is looking good, but still I have doubt, Can it wipe my account in any bad case?
I am asking this because I read several articles on internet that martingale is very dangerous and your account may wiped out by this technique, so friends help me to take the right decision. I join this forum to meet the real & experienced users of aeron EA.

regards
rayban
ray436
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 03:06:42 am »

thanks matt,
Now I purchased lifetime ea,
I set
SL=600
MaxTrades=3

rest settings are default by aeron.

regards
ray
bill
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 12:38:58 pm »

Hi Ray, This is Bill here. I am also a lifetime member of Aeron. Luckily I availed lifetime version at 30% discount during Merry Christmas offer.
I just want to say that you have taken a very perfect decision about settings. I am running my ea on an account of $3000. I have setted MaxTrades=5 and FreeMargin_for_AutoLots=1; all other settings are same as default. Also i keep myself in touch with Economic Calendar. You know it has been made $327 till the date. It is safe and profitable.
Don't worry Ray your account is safe. Just be in touch with economic calender if possible.
many regards!
sam.jfx
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 09:06:41 am »

Hi ray,
I think no body can steal your money if you open your eyes and ears all the time, beware. Aeron EA is most suitable for any forex trader. As I am seeing it is using all requisite trading tools. Under normal market conditions you may leave your account as it is but when market moves in one direction only then you should set some parameters accordingly for safe trades. All that parameters like MaxTrades, StopLoss, PositionGap are available in Aeron EA.
I am much satisfied with EA's working.
regards
robl45
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 07:33:59 am »

guys, are you out of your mind, a 600pip stoploss will save you?  are you aware of how much dollars that is?  Thats 6000 dollars on 1 lot.  600 dollars on .10  what happens if its on the 2nd or 3rd lot?  Account goes bye bye.  I am demoing now on a 100K account,  it did a profitable trade on 14 lots this morning.  If it hit stoploss on that 14 lot order, the account would have gone bye bye.  first lot is set at 2 lots as recommended for 100K account.
rustam
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 11:46:15 am »

Hello Dear,
Do you think your all trades will hit the stoploss one by one?
You said if 14 lots hits the stoploss obviously if it hits the sl it means all previous small trades already hit the sl.

:o I am afraid is it possible? I don't think so.

guys, are you out of your mind, a 600pip stoploss will save you?  are you aware of how much dollars that is?  Thats 6000 dollars on 1 lot.  600 dollars on .10  what happens if its on the 2nd or 3rd lot?  Account goes bye bye.  I am demoing now on a 100K account,  it did a profitable trade on 14 lots this morning.  If it hit stoploss on that 14 lot order, the account would have gone bye bye.  first lot is set at 2 lots as recommended for 100K account.
successtrader
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 09:50:19 am »

No Never!
If you afraid, your account may wipe out, then whynot set the smaller value to First_Lots_Size.

I am very happy with aeron
successtrader
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 12:29:35 pm »

Hi,
For everyone who afraid, must visit http://statements.forexpeacearmy.com/aeron_forex_demo/statement.htm

Now there should be no doubt, that it is an amazing EA.

this 6months+ stmt shows the stable & consistent trading of aeron.

8)
joyforex
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 12:33:17 pm »

wow, thanks dear.
you helped me lot to take the right decision.
this trading statement is good. exciting...

Hi,
For everyone who afraid, must visit http://statements.forexpeacearmy.com/aeron_forex_demo/statement.htm

Now there should be no doubt, that it is an amazing EA.

this 6months+ stmt shows the stable & consistent trading of aeron.

8)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length