Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:18:10 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: to post a New Topic OR to reply and Existing Topic, you must be logged in

+  Forex Forum
|-+  FAQs & EA settings
| |-+  Aeron EA settings
| | |-+  Settings for Intraday Hadging
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Settings for Intraday Hadging  (Read 5653 times)
hannery
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2009, 09:50:08 am »

IBFX has started proving intraday hadging for damo accounts and going to introduce Intraday Hedging on live accounts around 20th December. It is saying that:

"Intraday Hadging means to your account:
You will be able to place both long and short orders in the same currency pair during the course of the day.
Just before swap at approximately 5 pm Eastern Time the trades will be netted out."

Now I want to know that, "can an EA trade profitably doing Intraday Hadging? If yes, then what should be its settings for that tool?"

Thanks
Hemant

View Profile Aeron Forex Auto Trader
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 01:03:25 pm »

Hello hannery,
EA will not work with intraday hedging. Broker must be capable to hold hedged position [buy & sell both] for day another day.

However you can trade with IBFX, using the Hedging=FALSE in Aeron EA.

Hemant
Aeron Info
Hemant
Aeron Info
tradingtips01
Gold-Pips

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 01:58:04 am »

I've been with IBFX for about 5 years. Every broker gets bad reviews, but newbies don't have enough experience to know when a broker is hunting stops or creating slippage. And those who compare live trading to demo are *really* wet behind the ears. I've tried a couple of other brokers and found that IBFX is about as good as it gets for retail traders. Their customer service is quite good. Their compliance dept is insane, but that could be due to government requirements having driven them insane. I'll be staying with them until I'm ready to move to an ECN.
nifty tips
trading tips
MCX tips
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length